The Tacoma Farmers Market is holding an art contest to gain local, creative art for our 2013 market media.
The winning artwork will be chosen by the Tacoma Farmers Market for the 2013 poster and all other promotional material, thus the market will hold all reproduction rights.
The winning designer will receive $250 in market money (tokens) and credit for the design.
Rules of Contest:
• Art work is encouraged in any two-dimensional media not to exceed 11 x 17 inches.
• Art work must represent the atmosphere of the Tacoma Farmer’s Market or a farm-to-table theme.
• Art work will be handled with the utmost care and submission of work will automatically waive any claim.
• for damage, loss or liability against the Tacoma Farmers Market. Insurance is the artist’s individual responsibility.
• Initial submissions must be made in the form of a photograph and mailed or hand-delivered (prearrangements must to be made for this option) no later than March 15, to Tacoma Farmers Market (main office), Urban Grace Church, 902 Market St, suite 202, Tacoma, WA, 98402.