The Pierce County Auditor’s annual candidates’ workshop is scheduled for April 3 at 6 p.m.
The workshop will be held at the Pierce County Election Center, 2501 S. 35th Street, Suite C, Tacoma.
“Our goal in the Auditor’s Office is to ensure that every candidate has accurate information and is prepared to comply with the law. I urge candidates, campaign managers and key volunteers to attend. It’s free and informative,” said Pierce County Auditor Julie Anderson.
Candidates will learn about:
• The process of filing for office.
• Public Disclosure Commission requirements (a PDC staff member will be present to answer questions).
• Details needed for submitting the voters’ pamphlet statement.
• Website tools.
• Voter registration information.
• Redistricting and new precincts.
• Obtaining data and maps from the Auditor’s Office.
Vendors that offer campaign services will be present to answer questions in a “vendor fair” format.
Everyone interested in attending are asked to RSVP at www.piercecountyelections.org or by calling (253) 798-2634.